Brisbane City Council wishes to advise that prior to asphalt resurfacing, preparation works including reconstruction of failed areas and road profiling at the above location are scheduled as follows: Thursday 4 October 2018 – 7am to 11am
Further notification will be issued prior to final asphalt resurfacing Please assist us by not parking your vehicle within the work zone during construction hours.
Please Note: This program may change due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances during construction.
Temporary inconveniences you may experience during the roadwork include:
• noise and dust from construction equipment
• uneven surfaces and loose stone until final asphalt surfacing
• limited or no access for through traffic during construction
• staff arriving to service equipment up to one hour earlier than start time
• no on street parking in the work zone during construction hours
• detours around the limits of the job.
Your co-operation during these works will be valued.
If you have any concerns, please contact one of the following Council officers:
Works Supervisor (6am – 3.30pm daily) Mr Nick Bugeja 0428 656 403
Delivery Manager (8am – 5pm daily) Mr Srinath Jayaramaiah (07) 3403 1012