Free legal information & publications - Legal Aid Queensland
Monday, 6 March 2017
Legal Aid Queensland has free legal information publications on a range of common legal problems to help people understand their legal rights and options. Our most popular publications include:
- Can I get legal aid? (Factsheet)
- Need help to sort out a family law problem? (Factsheet)
- Are you going to lose your driver licence? (Guide)
- How to apply for a domestic violence order. (Guide)
All of our publications are free and can be viewed and ordered online at www.legalaid.qld.gov.au.
The website also has:
- comprehensive legal information pages about common legal problems to help people understand their legal rights and options;
- a ‘Find a lawyer’ search feature, which allows people to find a private law firm that does legal aid work or community legal centre near them;
- a Browsealoud tool, which can read aloud content on a page and also translate it into about 100 different languages.
If you need legal help, please call 1300 651 188 or visit one of the 14 offices around the state.